With nearly 2 decades of experience – from paraeducator & volunteer to teacher leader & university instructor – Aimee transforms what we know about the brain & the body to cultivate engaging and inclusive learning experiences across the lifespan and disciplines, empowering others to do the same!
She has empowered over 18,000 participants in over 300 courses & workshops. With 7 academic endorsements as a multi-certified P3-12 educator and experience from birth through adulthood, Aimee has worked with educators & families from across the globe. Beyond the classroom, Aimee has extensive experience in remote learning, parent training & support, staff professional development, data analysis, accessible instructional design, educational technology leadership, grant coordination, and administrative management.
- B.A. Music Education & Music Theory/Composition George Fox University
- M.A. Teaching & G.C. Special Education Willamette University
- G.C. Applied Behavior Analysis Florida Institute of Technology
- MTED Music Therapy Equivalency Saint Mary of the Woods College (In Progress)
- Advanced Training in Neurologic Music Therapy The Academy of Neurologic Music Therapy
- Advanced Training in Music Therapy Assisted Childbirth (Soundbirthing Method) Soundbirthing Music, LLC